• Frequency Coverage: All amateur
bands 1.8-54MHz; extensions and/or changes on request.
• Power Output: 1000W PEP or continuous carrier,
no mode limit.
• Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35dB
below rated output.
• Hum and noise: Better than 40dB below rated
• Harmonic Output Suppression:
-1.8-29.7MHz - better than 50dB below rated output;
-50-54MHz - better than 66dB below rated output.
• Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less
than 1.3:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously;
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or
greater at reduced output levels.
• RF Gain: 12.5dB typically, frequency response
less than 1dB (50 to 60W drive power for rated output).
• Primary Power: 170-264V (200,
210, 220, 230 & 240V nominal taps, 100, 110 & 120V taps on request,
+10%-15%tol.), 50-60Hz, single phase, 2000VA consumption at rated output.
• Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements,
as well as FCC-regulations (6,10 & 12m bands lock provided).
• Size & Weight (operating):
-WxDxH: 422x355x182mm, 22kg.
-(16.6x14x7.2 inches, 48.5lbs)
• Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output